Re: TR6 wheel nuts

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: TR6 wheel nuts
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:04:33 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Philip E. Barnes wrote:

> Anyone know what size the wheel nuts and studs are? (size and thread pitch)
>
> Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
> Cortland, NY (nowhere near New York City)
> '71 TR6  CC61193L (22 year owner)
>
> If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.

They are 7/16" - 20.  Also, I believe the shank (knurl) is .520" - maybe .550"
- not
sure off the top of my head, best to measure first - you'll need to know this
if you
want to get generic replacement studs.

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                         Check out Power British
   1242 E. Ridge Pike                            on the 'net!
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
    (610) 270-0505                http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars