Triumph Herald Reference in Aug. 21 Luann Comic Strip

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Herald Reference in Aug. 21 Luann Comic Strip
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 17:00:36 -0400
My daughter pointed out to me that today's Luann comic strip had a great
reference to a Triumph Herald as a first car.  They even called it a
sports car(!).

Of course, Luann asks her dad if her first (or second) car could be a
sports car.

Wonder if Greg Evans (author of Luann) used to own a Herald...  Good to
hear the Triumph brand name mentioned, affectionately.

I assume that the Aug. 21st Luann should be found at
http://www.comics.com/comics/luann/archive/ in a week or so.

Keith Edwards (whose 16 year-old daughter drives a 2-seat sports car)
Suffolk, VA
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As