RE: Flintstone's bios

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, <JRossi727@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Flintstone's bios
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 19:47:54 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
FWIW --- since this is "list griping week" :) I would like to go on record
with a complaint of not ENOUGH dead heads hanging on the list. Thanks for
your bio, John --- I think it's the only one I actually saved (no offense
Joe, I did enjoy reading yours and will visit you in Tucson some day, but no
you must've typoed out your Garcia reference if you know what I mean).

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitifire