State of the list.

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: State of the list.
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:58:35 -0400
Just to add to the tidal wave of opinions about this topic (which
seems to come up every 9 - 12 months) might I just add that
I, for one enjoyed the bio's.  I enjoyed the trip reports.  I enjoy
the non-technical aspects of the list as much as the technical
parts.  If I wanted strictly tecnical I would get out my manuals.

Of course discretion and reason are always a good idea.  Not
only to save bandwidth but to save hurt feelings.  IMHO we
should keep it brief and state opinions as opinions, not facts.

While I'm talking about breivity, PLEASE DO NOT copy the
entire post when responding to a portion thereof.  We've
all read the previous post and copying a few sentences
from it is sufficient and takes only a few seconds with the
mouse.

OK, my turn is over.  Next.

Dave Massey
(List subscriber for 3+ years)