Massive inventory of TR4 & TR4A parts FS

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Massive inventory of TR4 & TR4A parts FS
From: Rtrickey@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:35:06 EDT
Fellow listers-
I have been involved for the past seven years with Triumphs and more
specifically the TR4 and TR4A.  I did a ground up restoration myself on a
1965 TR4A which took four years and of which I am quite proud.
Unfortunately, ambitions change and the next car I was going to build did not
materialize.  I have accumulated many parts for the TR4 and TR4A over the
time period and it is time to get rid of all and let someone else build
his/her car.
I would not particularly care to sell all these parts piece by piece if I
could possibly help it.  I guess I do not have the patience I once had and
want to sell all these parts listed plus others in my shop for the TR4 and
TR4A all in one group.  I have done an inventory and listed all parts,
however there are many smaller parts not on the list which will also go with
the group.
Pricing the inventory would be upwards of $4000 even figuring deep discounts
on the new and used parts.  I would like to get as close to $2500 as possible
for all of this and would love to hear from anyone by email interested in all
of the inventory.
If there is no interest in all the inventory then I shall repost later with
individual prices and go thru the hell of selling items individually.  I hope
you can understand my reasoning for approaching this in this manner.
I live in the Nashville, Tn area for those interested.
Best regards,
Rebe Trickey

a)  (3) Hoods-- Two good one fair
b)  (3) Decklids-- Two good one poor
c)  (1) Windscreen frame with windshield-- Excellent
d)  (2) Right Front Fenders-- One good one fair
e)  (2) Left Front Fenders--  One good one fair
f)   (1) Left quarter panel--  Fair to good
g)  (1) Right quarter panel--  Fair to good
h)  (4) Wire Wheels 60 spoke--  Fair and need to be trued
i)   (5) Intake manifolds-- Early to later models
j)   (3) Fuel Pumps--  Two need rebuilding one fine
k)  (2) Lever shocks
l)   (4) sets door hinges
m) (1) Top of windscreen chrome strip
n)  (1) Set of windscreen visors with all hardware--Good
o)  (1) Shifter linkage
p)  (3) Front coil springs
q)  (2) Long nose starters-- Need rebuilding??
r)   (1) Windshield wiper mtr for MG Midget--Good
s)  (1) Rebuilt Generator--Good
t)   (1) Temp Gauge--Good
u)  (1) Fuel Gauge--- Good
v)   (2) Transmissions---Good
w)  (2) Complete engines--One very good and the other Fair
x)   (1) Complete engine in parts
z)   (2) Gas Tanks--Good
aa)  (2) Brake calipers-- One excellent and one good
bb)  (1) Ring and pinion gear--Fair to questionable
cc)  (2) Regulators
dd)  (1) New water pump with pulley attached--Excellent
ee)  (1) Caliper rebuild kit with anti squeal shims
ff)    (1) Heater cable-- Fair
gg)  (1) Transmission shift fork--Good
hh)  (1) Front suspension wishbone Left---Fair
ii)    (1) Front suspension wishbone Right--Fair
jj)    (4) Brake drums---Fair to poor -Hard to say with surface rust
kk)  (1) Rear Bearing set
ll)    (1) Coil Ballast and coil bracket
mm)(1) Distributor cap---Good
nn)  (2) New Fan Belts
oo)  (1) Oil cooler thermostat---New
pp)  (1) New clutch slave cylinder
qq)  (1) Set of wiper arms--Good
rr)   (1) Set spark plugs--Good
ss)  (2) Brake caliper pistons---New
tt)   (1) Brake Master cyl. Rebuild kit
uu)  (2) Front shocks
vv)   (2) Rebuilt brake wheel cylinders
ww) (1) Oil Filter - Cannister type-- New
xx)  (1) Steering Rack rebuild bushing kit
yy)  (1) Transmission pilot bearing
zz)  (1) Windscreen to body rubber mldg/gasket---new
aaa)  (1) Heater control valve--Good
bbb)  (1) Set Deves piston Rings--New
ccc)  (1) Set 86mm pistons (4 ring)--new
ddd)  (1) Set rod bearings--New
eee)  (1) Rebuilt Steering assy
fff)     (1) TR4A exhuast manifold----Fair
ggg)  (1) TR4 exhaust and intake manifold assy--Good
hhh)  (2) Wire wheel hubs and knock offs---Good to fair
iii)     (1) TR4 Grille--  Could be reshaped and used with some effort
jjj)     (3) Drive shafts---Good
kkk)  (1) Clutch pressure plate--  Good
lll)     (3) Distributors in parts
mmm) (3) Steering wheels---One good two fair to poor
nnn)   (1) TR4 exhaust manifold---Good
ooo)  (2) Heater assy to include motor and ductwork--Good
ppp)  (2) Wiring Harnesses complete
qqq)  (2) Brake/clutch pedal assys---Good
rrr)    (2) Wiper motor assys
sss)  (1) Brake master cyl--Needs rebuild
ttt)    (1) Clutch master assy-- Needs rebuild
uuu)  (2) Flywheels
vvv)    (1) Starter ring gear for fly wheel
www) (1) Bullet nosed starter
xxx)   (1) Radiator--Needs recore
yyy)   (2) Inner dash panel structures with vents--One good one fair
zzz)   (1) Left door---Good
aaaa)  (1) Right door---Good
bbbb)  (1) Sissor jack
cccc)  (1) Left rear light assy--fair
dddd)  (1) Right rear light assy--fair
eeee)  (1) Tonneau cover---New
ffff)      (1) TR4 top----Good
gggg)  (1) TR4 rear bumber--Fair
hhhh)  (1) Set TR4A front parking lights--Fair
iiii)      (1) Master cyl rebuild kit--New
jjjj)      (1) Winter thermostat---Good
kkkk)  (1) Set Transmission tunnel brackets/hardware--New
llll)      (4) NGK sparkplugs--Good
mmmm) (4) Misc clips--new
nnnn)   (1) Lucas relay--new
oooo)   (1) Clutch master rebuild kit--New
pppp)  (1) Regulator--New
qqqq)  (1) Firewwall plug 1.5 inch--new
rrrr)     (1) Rebush kit for steering column--New
ssss)  (1) Rubber hand brake handle---new
tttt)     (1) Accelerator clip--new
uuuu)  (1) Exhaust manifold to exhaust pipe gasket--new
vvvv)    (2) Sets of carb to manifold gaskets--new
wwww) (13) Misc. light bulbs for TR4A---new
xxxx)   (1) Steering column coupler---new
yyyy)   (1) Set accelerator shaft nylon bushings--new
zzzz)   (1) Summer thermostat--Good
aaaaa)  (4) interior door handle pins--new
bbbbb)  (1) Brake pedal spring---new
ccccc)  (1) Triumph emblem horn push--new
ddddd)  (20) Interior door clips
eeeee)  (1) Clutch master cyl cap---good
fffff)       (7) Wire wheel spokes steel---new
ggggg)  (1) Set upper control arm bushings---new
hhhhh)  (1) Set Jets for SU carberators---good
iiiii)       (1) Set inner rear wheel seals---new
jjjjj)       (2) Drive shaft universal joints---new
kkkkk)  (1) Rear end cover gasket---new
lllll)       (1) Brake light switch---new
mmmmm) (1) Carb insulating block--new
nnnnn)    (3) Thermostat gaskets---new
ooooo)   (1) TR4 rachet jack handle---new
ppppp)   (2) Transmission shifter rods and guides---new
qqqqq)   (1) Oil pan plug