* BIO Comments *

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * BIO Comments *
From: "Wayne Brazinski" <wbrazinski@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:54:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Really Dave (hope you are Dave!?),

It's not a big deal - about the money.  I work with a guy who claims he
saves 50-60% of every penny he earns. He plans to retire at 40. He's 27, I'm
35.  I personally don't manage that (or anywhere near it) but I'm VERY happy
with my Triumph and think it money well spent.  I'm originally from England
where my Mother was very fond of saying "There's more to life than money
Wayne", and you know what?  She was right ....

Wayne
Chicago (almost), IL

Subject: Re:  Re:  Re:  bio observations cont.....

       One last try, the point of my comment was that when I was a kid I
could afford to drive a 68 GT6 and pay for it as a dishwasher at a country
club. Now owning a Triumph is an expensive hobby even if you try to do the
work yourself. Again I am happy that so many others love these cars and I
will nver bring up $$$ again.

                                DShoop7572