new to triumphs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: new to triumphs
From: RaceF1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:13:39 EDT

                Hi All,
                    All my car loving life I addored the TR6 only never
seeemed to
                be able to find an affordable nice one,till now I have made
do with
                a string of nice MGBs.Until two weeks ago that is.I spotted
her on
                the side of a street in my town with a for sale sign and just
had a
                feelin this was it.I was right.An early 74,Maple in color
with the
                dealer installed stripe kit in silver with new tan
interior.All origin
                equip in tack.With in three days she was in my garage.
                     This is were it gets good,or crazy some of you might
say.I got
                 her home 9:30pm on a thursday eve.That night I checked every
poss-
                 ible fluid and pressures,wiped her down and packed my things
for a
                 trip.Friday morning I departed for the TRF summer party 300
miles
                 away!
                      Getting a little long now,so I will cut it short.Bottom
line is this.
                  Had a blast.Put 615 total miles on that weekend with No
trouble,
                  and I love my six.

                                       Brian Ichter
                                       West Chester,Pa