Re: help w/removal of.........

To: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: help w/removal of.........
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 09:15:39 -0400
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>

I'm not sure how the Spit is hooked up, but on the TR3 aqnd Stag, the
drives are screwed onto a shaft that curves around and out to the wiper
motor. You can remove the individual drives  by undoing the screw that
tighten them to the shafts.

The pin in the bottom of the knob is spring loaded. Pull off the knob while
pushing the pin in.

George Richardson