and now a blatant plug....

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: and now a blatant plug....
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 12:49:58 -0400
Some may not know of this place in Macedon, NY where I"ve been buying
pieces lately.
Mark runs a place called British Auto, web site in development at
www.britishcars.com but I'm writing a much nicer one.  <G>
He's a wrecking yard, ships worldwide, has a bunch of used stuff,  nos
and new pieces.  Prices are not the lowest but the pieces are great.  He
has some things that are VERY hard to find.  All British stuff.  AH, to
Vauxhall?

I've not seen anything that was not of high quality.
ah, phone is  800- 458-4575.

The author received no goodies as a result of this posting though I had
hoped I might.

Jim

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
Sptifire MkII  FC68436L  Red, what else?