TR250 frame painting

Subject: TR250 frame painting
From: Ed Woods <fogbro1@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:31:02 -0400
Listers,

I have a frame that's been blasted and ready to paint. The blaster was
rather aggressive so the surface is quite rough. Assuming I use an epoxy
primer, what do I use as a filler prior to the finish coat of black
enamel. Something with a lot of body that will adhere to the epoxy
primer and provide a good base for the enamel......

No POR 15 responses, please. It's a great product, but doesn't offer the
kind of fill and finish that I'm after in this application.

TIA

Ed Woods