RE: Locks

To: "James Fowler" <JFOWLER@mail.southeast.cc.nc.us>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Locks
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:18:53 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
James,

There is a little pin that you push down on to remove the inner lock
cylinder from the switch. You want to have the key in the switch while you
do this. A little jiggling around and it should come right out. It was a
little tougher for me to get the new one in. No matter what I tried to do I
couldn't seem to get the new cylinder to go back in. I ended up using a big
pliers and squeezing the new one in and it worked great. Let me know if you
run into any problems.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire