BIOS - I may as well jump in too...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BIOS - I may as well jump in too...
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 09:49:22 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
My name is Thomas P. Winslow (Tom) and my wife is Judy. We are both 57 years
old. I remember when I was old enough to drive a car. My dad told me that he
would help me buy a car "as long as it was not a damned jaguar ..." Little
did he know that what I really wanted was one of the many $1000 and under,
XK150s that could be bought off of the used car lots in Charlotte, NC at
that time. We settled on a Carolina Blue 1958 TR3A for $850.

Judy and I drove the TR3A everywhere - we explored most of the back roads of
NC over the next few years (I first met my wife in the third grade). Later,
when we married, we bought a new 1965 Triumph TR4A IRS with OD. It was one
of the first 4As that arrived in the Shenandoah valley of VA (we lived in
Harrisonburg after we married). I was forced to sell the 4A when the wife
was too pregnant to use the car in comfort.

Now, over 33 years later, we have another TR4A IRS and we love it. Web Page:
http://www.iredell.com/triumph.html

Now, I am MIS Manager for Prodelin Corporation (Division of TriPoint Global
Communications). I have been with Prodelin since 1982. My wife, Judy, (yes,
the same woman that I have known since the third grade) is in banking with
BB&T. Judy has a 1980 MGB LE (which is the lowest mileage vehicle that we
own). In the shop are two (2) 1968 TR250s that are in need of much TLC. The
other OLD vehicle that we own is a 1974 GMC Motorhome. Like many folks we
have a pickup and a van for our day-to-day driving.

My goal is to have one of the TR250 ready by the time I wear-out the TR4A.
Also, I hope to acquire a MINI one day.

Our hobbies are buying and selling on eBay, collecting antiques,
photography, genealogy, woodworking and exploring the back-country in our
TR4A.

tw

--
Thomas P. Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS - CTC57665L <> 1968 TR250 - CD4783L <> 1968 TR250 - CD5272L <>