Re: Bio's

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bio's
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:10:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well gang here goes....  I don't want to be left out.  I'm a firm believer
in TR only on the list but.... I'm gonna look chicken if don't join in.

I am 56 years old,  married to great lady who puts up with and encourages
all my hobbies. I have 4 kids all 4 are finished with college... yeah now
finally all the money is mine.  They all have good jobs and live all over
the US.  Two are married and we now have 2 grand children.   Now that feels
old....  but fun at the same time.

I worked for IBM for 33 years, retired and went to work full time for
Digital and then Compaq.  I now work for Sun Microsystems.   I spent the
first 15 years at IBM in the tech side of mainframes and operating systems.
The second half was the PC product marketing business and the emergence of
servers. At Digital, Compaq and Sun it has been RISC UNIX servers product
marketing.

I owned a 62 TR4 in my early twenties.... but this all covered at
www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/history.html   Today I am driving a 99 Passat
GLX which is the best family car I have ever owned.  PCs have always been a
hobby since the Altair 8080 in 1975.  Other hobbies that I have used to suck
my bank account dry are a wonderful CAL 27 sailboat in the 80s and 1/4 scale
RC airplanes in he early 90s ( now on hold for my TR4 passion).  I am into
all things mechanical and DIY home remodeling and repair.  My goal is to die
with more tools than the rest of you guys.

OK....Back to TR4 stuff

Brian Sanborn
1962 TR4 - CT16260L      Groton, MA
sanborn@net1plus.com