Re: exhaust

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: exhaust
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 13:04:19 -0400
Cc: Michael Marr <mmarr@idcnet.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Michael writes:
>What happened to those two guys, anyway?  Did Johnny Storm graduate, or
>something?

As a matter of fact he did.  With a degree in history.  He moved back
to his home town in eas England and thus lost access to the internet
which was courtesy of the University of Wales.

His sense of humour was a matter of personal taste and there are
those on the list who are well rid of him but I for one enjoyed some
of his irreverent ramblings.

As for Richard Jackson, he has limited himself to the Spitfire list.

Dave Massey (I paid a visit to both last May on my trip to Jolly Old)