Re: hot spit engine and transmitter location

To: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Subject: Re: hot spit engine and transmitter location
From: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 19:06:13 -0400
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Geo,
Unless of course the heater hoses are routed incorrectly,  right?  Or WOULD that
make a diff?
Gotta go with the 'stat deal,  if it ain't opening.....   sigh.
Tom, what *IS* the temp?  Have you probed the coolant to determine if the guage
is
decent?
Cooling systems are pretty simple actually.  Not much to it once the thermostat
opens.

--
Rawchester, Neu Yawk
1966 Spitfire MkII FC68436L   (Red, what else?)