Radiator cap.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radiator cap.
From: Jerry Oliver <slantws@home.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 11:40:07 -0700
I'm driving my recently restored 66 TR4A around town today, and for the
Seattle area, its warm. About 80 F. I start hearing a winning, pressure
like noise. Similar to a pressure cooker noise. Seems the radiator cap
doesn't quite fit very well into the neck, and the pressure is squealing
by the cap into the overflow bottle. It's a 7 lb cap that I bought from
TRF. Any suggestion on the brand of the proper cap? Need help to keep
driving in August, our only top down month. Jerry Oliver, CTC66836L