Re: Triumph Millenium Event

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Triumph Millenium Event
From: Brian Johnson <b.johnson@diamond.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 1999 07:23:14 +0100
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Jonmac

Very interesting - This is the first that I have heard of this - Mallory
Park is one of my favourite cicuits - I went there for most Sunday car
racing events between 1971 - 76. I still go occasionally to see the TR
racing (unfortunately they are sometimes as good at crashing as racing)
So --- please keep us UK listers informed about this event - I only live
15 miles away so I'll be there provided I know the  date !!!

--
Cheers
Brian Johnson  (Loughborough UK)