2001 VTR...

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2001 VTR...
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:39:12 -0600
For those of you still wondering about the 2001 VTR. You will not have
to make any treks to Houston in August. No offense to those of you in
Houston, but your climate is a little hot and sticky in August. (I know
from personal experience.)

I just had a little E-mail chat with the chairman of the 2001 VTR. It is
now confirmed that it will be in Breckenridge Colorado. Hosted by the
Rocky Mountain Triumph Club. All of you that have been wondering how
your Triumphs will operate in high altitude. This will be your chance.
Breckenridge is a cozy little ski town nestled high in the Rocky
Mountains of central Colorado. So you all will get your chance to play
in the mountains, like I do nearly every weekend. I look forward to
seeing the roads around Breckenridge choked with Triumphs.

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
1972 TR6