Re: VTR Regionals

To: dagger@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: VTR Regionals
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 18:17:42 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/27/99 5:32:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dagger@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Why doesn't VTR have about 3 or 4 meetings a year one for each season.
 And have it just rotate around the states from FL to NY;  East to West etc...
 Im sure we all dont want to drive our babies to far!
 Im in Augusta, GA and Atlanta's just far enough. >>

Doug... They do, sort of, but they're called "Regionals".  The Southeastern
Regional VTR meet is coming up the end of October in Lake City, Florida,
which is just south of where I-10 crosses I-75 in North Florida.  We'll have
an autocross, a car show, an auction, barbeque, tours, and a banquet... all
within easy driving distance of Augusta.  Check out the website at
"http://www.tfn.net/~tcnf"; for the details.

Come see us...

Don Marshall
Triumph Club of North Florida
Host club of the 1999 SE Regional VTR meet