RE. TR4-A IRS frame for sale FOR A 250?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE. TR4-A IRS frame for sale FOR A 250?
From: Larry M Haller <lhaller@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:49:52 -0400
Dear  Justin;

I just about fell out of my chair when I saw your ad for the frame.  I
just got done reading my messages on the Value of my TR250 I might
acquire.   You may have see my message.  The responses acquire too great.

I am negotiating to purchase a 68 TR250 and investigating what my costs
would be to restore this car.  This could be the big answer to the frame
problem.  The frame has a lot of cancer and the trailing arms for the IRS
are pulled out.  If this frame will fit and I've been told by others that
it should.  I would be very interested.

However I couldn't drive to L.A. to get it.  We would need to use a
common carrier.  Unless you get the RAMS back!  Just might justify the
trip.  "A game and a frame. "Just isn't the same in ST. Louis.  What's a
Ram fan doing in browns territory you ask?  It's a long story.

I'm in north eastern Ohio.  Let me know if your interested.  No E-mail
address on your message.

thanks
Larry
lhaller@juno.com