Re: machine shops

To: PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil
Subject: Re: machine shops
From: Windoseat@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:36:34 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi;

I believe that a machine shop that does a good job will be more than willing
to take the time to find out what you want and discuss the pros and cons with
you. My impression of the place you went to is: we know best and who the %$##
do you think you are? I wouldn't trust anyone to work on my block unless I
was confident they knew what they were doing. I'd recommend reading a book on
blueprinting engines and arm yourself with some facts and a check list of
what you want done. After all, it's your money and your engine. Get involved
and be demanding but polite. That's the only way to guarantee you'll get what
you want, not what someone is willing to give you.

Greg Wolf
1970 GT6+ "Ian"
KC79746L
Bridgewater, Michigan