Steel braided brake lines

To: triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steel braided brake lines
From: "G. Osmundsen" <gosmund@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 20:37:09 -0400
Hello all,
I'd like to replace my brake hoses with the steel braided/teflon type.
I notice that Goodridge seems to be the preferred way to go but I've
been unable to locate a source that can supply them for my '76 TR6 with
it's metric fittings.  I asked Moss (via voice mail) if their lines fit
the late '6's but haven't heard anything back from them yet.  I'm not
real keen on the idea of building my own hoses.  Has anyone found
ready to use kits for the metric setup.
Thanks,
Skip Osmundsen
'76 TR6