Re: What yr. Spit is it?

To: Winnie Olmer <who@sover.net>
Subject: Re: What yr. Spit is it?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 09:02:34 -0700
Cc: "'List - Triumphs Team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Winnie,
Since the first car built in 1979 was FM98290, and the first 1980 model
was FM110001, this would definitely make the car a 1979 model.  The
serial numbers of the body and engine do not coincide with the
commission number.  Therefore you establish the year of the car from
only the comm. No.

Please go to the Spitfire Database Web site and register your car.  The
URL is: http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry

--