RE: Plantagenet and Dr. Who, Question on TR3 seatbelts

To: "Roger Colson" <sassamon@mediaone.net>, "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Plantagenet and Dr. Who, Question on TR3 seatbelts
From: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:33:54 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
I bought some aftermarket shoulder harness' from a place in MD (I'll try to
find their website but it might have to wait till work on Monday). They look
like they'll fit without a problem. I just hope I don't hit a BIG bump and
rip the tire on the bolt through the wheel well.
Andy
p.s. Richard III was House of York.