Re: howTR4 suspensn painted?

To: CarlSereda@aol.com
Subject: Re: howTR4 suspensn painted?
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 21:44:17 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Carl :

Piggott's TR2/3/3A book shows the cast pieces painted gloss black.  And,
on my 59 TR3A, there were some traces of black paint left on the
wishbones and vertical link.

I tried to avoid painting any machined surfaces, but I don't see
anywhere that I believe a coat of paint would hurt.  If you get it on
the threads, the nuts might be a little hard to get on ...

Randall
59 TR3A "daily driver wanna be"