Re: Elkhart Vintage races

To: Mike Mason <mmason@lindenwood.edu>
Subject: Re: Elkhart Vintage races
From: Ernest Husmann <chusmann@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 19:39:37 -0500
Cc: MOWOGMAN@aol.com, healeys@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
run this day).  Then Friday July 23 (the first publized day) group practice and
believe some qualifing takes place.  On Saturday July 24 there will be practice,
qualifing and a couple of races.  Sunday July 25 will most likely start with
early
morning practice then racing for the majority of the day.

Watching the long range weather cycles, it should be a nice weekend with a very
small chance for liquid sunshine with reasonable temperatures and humidity.  Hey
it's as good a forecast as any licensed metorologist could give you.

See everyone there having fun.

Ernie Husmann