Re: Oil Pan

To: "Mark S. Durkee" <tr3a@itis.com>
Subject: Re: Oil Pan
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 23:26:08 -0700
Cc: "Triumph List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
AFAIK, the only one that needs to be longer is where the clutch slave
brace attaches.
My guess is that the others are explained by DPO.  (I believe the normal
bolts are a funny length, hard to find at the local hardware store.)

As I recall, the holes across the rear of the block are tapped all the
way through, so you could put long screws in them (within reason)
without worrying that they bottomed out.  Maybe also use one where the
road draft tube brace attaches.

Randall
59 TR3A "daily driver wanna be"