RE:Crappy environmentally safe carb cleaners

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Crappy environmentally safe carb cleaners
From: Ah3thou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 23:00:19 EDT
In a message dated 7/12/99 8:50:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
MOWOGMAN@aol.com writes:

<< Just an additional note:  Sadly, I've noticed that the environmentally
 friendly carb and/or brake cleaning aerosols with "green" ingredients are
 about as effective at cleaning ANYTHING as pissing on it!  I would recommend
 that they be avoided, they really are quite ineffective.

 John.

John,
      Take me back to the good ole days when carb cleaner would take 3 layers
of skin off your hands.....................you are right the new stuff does
nothing
     Jim