TR3B Whats it worth?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B Whats it worth?
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:09:02 EDT
Hello List
               While gawking at the  local sports car restoration shop I
noticed a really nice 62 TR3B on the show room floor. The car is fully
restored and in excellent condition. The asking price is 10.5 . Is this a
fair price? The owner did mention that it has a TR6 transmission so its never
going to be a pure show car but I'm not interested in showing anyway. My GT6
is going to need some major body-off work within a couple of years and it
would be nice to have another Triumph to drive when i start. TIA

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784
Going to Portland and probably sleeping in a dumpster if I don't get
reservations somewhere soon  :>)