Re: GT6 header needed in Dallas

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 header needed in Dallas
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 11:55:38 -0400
Cc: Jim Gambony <BritBits@tiu.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
James Gambony writes:
>Listers,
>
>A fellow club member here in the Dallas area is looking for a header for
his
>Spit6 project.... and didn't hit the lottery so he can't afford the $400
or
>so that the US suppliers are asking these days.
>
>Anyone got a "spare" kicking around?  From what I recall it's a '69 GT6+
>drivetrain, if that makes any difference.
>
>TIA,
>
>Jim

Jim,

I have a header for a TR6 that I will give away to a free home.  I don't
know if
it fits a GT6 engine but others on the list might .  I am located in St.
Louis.

IMHO, unless you are really serious about racing, the stock manifold is
plenty good, just a little heavier.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA