Guess what??? Ignition Lamp again

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Guess what??? Ignition Lamp again
From: "Donald L. Gilbert, Jr." <Webmaster@infinitefx.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 22:16:05 -0400
This is really getting old fast.  I had the alternator rebuilt  which
required a new voltage regulator and the regular brushes and bearings
routine.  Get this... my ignition lamp still stays on.  This is stupid.

I unhooked the ignition switch thinking there might be a chance that the
switch was bad, but even with all the wires undone from the ignition
switch off, I still get a bright red ignition lamp... plus, my brake
warning lamp glows dim.  I checked the voltage in the white wire that
supplies voltage for that an I get about 4 volts.  It almost is acting
like a ground problem, but I don't have any wires left.

Please help.

Don

--
Donald L. Gilbert, Jr.
Webmaster, Infinite Effects Web Page Creation

mailto:webmaster@infinitefx.com
http://www.infinitefx.com for Custom Web Page Design

1968 Jeep J-3000 Gladiator
1987 Shelby Charger