Re: GT6 engine on eBayboundary="------------57BB0C605DC774A84D04CD75"

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: GT6 engine on eBayboundary="------------57BB0C605DC774A84D04CD75"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 09:44:35 -0700
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
According to Robson, 1973 was the last year, but as we have all
discovered from time to time, there have been Triumphs registered as
models that are newer than the Manufacturer intended.  That probably is
the explanation here.  Only the Commission number can say for sure what
the real model is, but probably a '73,

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer