Re: VTR Driving from Albany area

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Driving from Albany area
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 12:21:17 EDT
Hello All.  As you may know.  I will be driving up from NW GA.  From the
Albany, NY area (south a bit).  I will drive into Pittsfield, Mass and then
pick RT 9 all the way west into Portland.   If you are driving up from the
South.
Don't go all the way up to Bingington NY.  Pickup I-84 West from I-81 in
Scranton, PA.  This will save you some time.  See ya'll there.  Still working
on my ride. (74 TR6).  And watching the calendar. Marking off day I have left.
John,   Flintstone, GA
PS.  Wife is smart one.  She is flying in Albany and back to Chatt. town.
Saving about 5 day of travel and her vacation time.