Strange Anagrams (no lbc)

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Strange Anagrams (no lbc)
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 08:43:42 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
These strange anagrams are hard to believe!!
An Anagram, as you all know, is a word or phrase made by
transposing or rearranging the letters of another word or phrase. The
following are exceptionally clever.  Someone out there either has way too
much time to waste, or is deadly at Scrabble.

When you re-arrange the letters:   It Becomes:

Dormitory                          Dirty Room
Evangelist                         Evil's Agent
Desperation                        A Rope Ends It
The Morse Code                     Here Come Dots
Slot Machines                      Cash Lost in 'em
Animosity                          Is No Amity
Mother-in-law                      Woman Hitler
Snooze Alarms                      Alas! No More Z's
Alec Guinness                      Genuine Class
Semolina                           Is No Meal
The Public Art Galleries           Large Picture Halls, I Bet
A Decimal Point                    I'm a Dot in Place
The Earthquakes                    That Queer Shake
Eleven plus two                    Twelve plus one
Contradiction                      Accord not in it

And for the grand finale:

PRESIDENT CLINTON OF THE USA

It can be rearranged (with no letters left over, and using each
letter only once) into:

TO COPULATE HE FINDS INTERNS

Bryan Stinocher
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397  xt 2284
1968 TR250 CD 5853 L

For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism...