Monza Exhaust [TR6]

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Monza Exhaust [TR6]
From: "Brian Ricker" <bricker@connectria.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 07:50:28 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I finally got around to putting the Monza exhaust that I had ordered a while
back on the TR6 last night. I am probably the only person who has ever put a
Monza on and got a quieter exhaust. The DPO had some sort of one size fits
all Midas muffler running transversly in front of the diff. Also the down
pipe and intermediate pipe had been smashed square in some places like the
car had been jacked up or lifted by the pipes.

Anyway, seems like better throttle response (figures, nearly anything would
have less back pressure than the old stuff) and a mellow (if a bit louder
than the Toyo/Mitsu/Nissan/Honda/Buicks in the neighborhood) sound.

Now to go wipe the grin off of my face....

--
Brian Ricker                bricker@connectria.com
Ballwin MO

'70 TR6 CC56818L