RE: Losing Damper Oil ZS

To: "'scott suhring'" <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Losing Damper Oil ZS
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 05:58:47 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Scott.  There is an o-ring if they are adjustable needles.  Remove the
piston and take out the needle housing assembly.  Turn the piton over and
you can push the "adjusting nut" and star washer out the top of the tube.
The part with the o-ring is now lying on the table.  I was able to find a
suitable o-ring in an auto-zone misc o ring package. I gooped it up with
white silicone grease on reassembly.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK