ForSale: Complete TR3 Occasional Seat

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: ForSale: Complete TR3 Occasional Seat
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:43:25 -0400 charset="iso-8859-1"

-----Original Message-----
From:   Musson, Carl [SMTP:musson@satie.arts.usf.edu]
<mailto:[SMTP:musson@satie.arts.usf.edu]>
Sent:   Thursday, January 07, 1999 6:02 PM
To:     'George Hahn'; Mike Thompson
Cc:     triumphs@autox.team.net <mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject:        RE: TR3 rear seat back

Speaking of parts for sale...

BTW to help fund the new project, I have a new (in original packing & never
been installed) rear seat for a TR2-TR3a that I might be convinced to sell.
It is from Moss, has the brackets and all (might be missing some nuts &
bolts).  Red with red piping.   I can get the part number if anyone is
interested but it is for a pre-60000 body.

Carl Musson
Tampa, Florida (USA)
TR3A's - 1958 Driver &
1960 Concours d'wannabe
http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/
<http://www.arts.usf.edu/~musson/triumph/>

"You can't tell which way the car went by just looking at the road..."