buy/sellTR4forprofit?hoohaa

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: buy/sellTR4forprofit?hoohaa
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:51:33 EDT
<<I have the opportunity to buy a couple of TR4's, one needing restoration but
all there and one good only for parts.  What is a rough idea as to the value
of these cars?  Is the market strong for them?  I would like to buy them and
resell them to help pay for repairs on the cars I have.>>
If my projections are correct, my TR4 will be worth $25,000 to me in a couple
years...perhaps only $12,000 on the open market...but since it most likely
will never see that market - moot point...Last Summer a long time TR 'yard
owner' said to me, after I passed on his $3,000 offer on my car (which had
been sitting in leaky garage for previous 15 years but still ran - it's in
restoration now),  that if I ever decide to sell ... he had several guys
waiting in line for a TR4...
Carl
'64 TR4 since '74
I hope you get the Brit bug bad and fix up those TR4s ...an' keep 'em