TR6 - Interior Trim

To: "Jim N." <JJNORBY@aol.com>, "triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 - Interior Trim
From: "Martin Gonzales" <mxgo@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 13:28:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Has anybody bought interior upholstery from "Prestige Auto Trim Products"?
I have seen their convertible tops and they do look good.  Their brochure
states that their carpets have hand bound edges with mitered corners and
welded heel mat on the driver's side.  They have the following colors Black,
Biscuit, Coffee, Cream, Nimbus & Portland Grey.  Just what are Nimbus and
Portland Grey?   I am looking for a charcoal grey.

They reside in Birkenhead, Wirral, England and offer the following (shipping
not included):

a)  vinyl interior panels, deluxe carpet with sound deadening, and vinyl
seats for 388.20 GBP ($615 US).

b)  vinyl interior panels, deluxe carpet with sound deadening, and leather
seats for 497.11 GBP ($786 US).  This is the package that I am considering.

c)  vinyl interior panels, wool carpet with sound deadening, leather seats
for 587.11 GBP ($927 US)

How is the quality of their carpets, interior panels, and seats as compared
to TRF?

I did check the www.listquest.com site and only the US big three are
mentioned and it appeared to me TRF had the best quality of the three.

Thanks,
Martin Gonzales
73 TR6
San Jose, CA