Re: 1st show, 2ed place

To: thecrowes@hotmail.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1st show, 2ed place
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:24:41 EDT
Weather was almost cool with a sea breeze all day, quite
pleasant (sorry you guys back east.)

Hey Frank.....no cool weather inferences please....we're dying here in the
east...on the 4th I entered the Spit in our local parade @ 98+ degrees with
98+ % humidity....how the temp needle stayed in mid range is beyond me but it
did & I finished with a nice tan and lots of happy smiling parade faces
behind me!  Yesterday we hit 100 degrees at 1:30pm.  After a short 20 mile
drive to a friend's house, the heat finally took its toll - the brake master
cylinder started leaking from the reservoir - hopefully the industrial
strength silicone sealer I used temporarily will hold for the show this
weekend:)

Regards,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit MkIII  FDU78512L (Decent Driver)