Re: Adjustable Koni's on TR6

To: cameron greig <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Adjustable Koni's on TR6
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 1999 17:12:42 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Cameron:

Koni has a web site that explains how to adjust the shocks.
I bought a pair from a club member and he never sent me
directions on how to adjust, so surfed around and found
their site. Also, ended up calling them and they were more than
willing to sell me new rubber and plates for a very reasonable
price. Sorry, don't have the exact web site handy and you
may need to use a couple of different search engines
til you come up with their site (I think I had to).

If you can't find it, let me know.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6