Herald Coupe Deck Seals

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Herald Coupe Deck Seals
From: Wlliam Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:56:56 +0100
Hi,
        I recently looked at having new seals manufactured for this area of the
Herald Coupe. I was ready to order the new seals, when I heard rumours
that one of the major Triumph Suppliers was considering the same item.
Having received the July Courier this morning, John Kipping has the Rear
Deck Seal advertised for 16 Pounds as "Parts Available Again". I phoned
the shop as soon as they opened and ordered a couple for myself (John
wasn't there to ask if this includes the corners, but at the price I'd
be surprised if it did!).
        I'm just glad I heard the rumour about these before I invested in
getting them made......:-)
                Regards,
                Bill.
--
                            This Message sent by:
\________________________/  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup