RE: a/c bracket question - York to rotary

To: "'Lawrence G Miceli'" <lgmtr6@juno.com>, <stag@digest.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: a/c bracket question - York to rotary
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:40:23 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
You can get it from the same place you get the aftermarket compressor.
Conversion brackets from York to whatever are fairly standard as aftermarket
fitments often start from York. I got mine with the compressor.  Classic
Auto Air in Tampa, FL.  (813) 251-4994 has them for the Sanden compressor.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK