Re: TR6 Battery Box

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Battery Box
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 06:19:10 -0700
As an alternative you can buy the average battery tray at an auto parts store
for around 4-5 bucks. Typically, these are universal models and will not reach
up the backside of your firewall like the big 3 version. They do last a long
time as the one I have is old as hell and may actually be the original. Its
melted a little(where it nears the back of the cylinder block) but I took it
out recently and it holds water.  Its worth the bucks but hey, anything is
better than nothing so get a universal if nothing else.