Re: Sorry-TR3 not for sale YET!

To: thefryes@iconn.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorry-TR3 not for sale YET!
From: Brad Kahler <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 00:57:12 -1000
>Gee Winnie,

>Thanks for turning me in to the list...

>Really, guys, I only wanted to TALK to the owner... REALLY!  ;-)

As his nose grows longer and longer and ..........!

>Anyway, with Brad in need of a boat or plane to get stateside again, who
>else is around to save our forlorn Triumphs???  ;-)

I'll have you know that even from way out here I STILL am saving Triumphs.  As a
matter of fact I just recently saved two more TR3s from the scrap heap!  Of
course I had a stateside presense in the form of Ken Gano to handle the details,
BUT I may strike at any time and any place.  So those of you with TR's in need
of rescue, there is hope yet.  If Henry can't take care of you I can!!

>Henry "Busted Again" Frye

Probably much deserved I might add........................!!

Brad
(Triumphetless in the central Pacific)