Re: Wheel studs Thanks

To: KHOCO@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel studs Thanks
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 21:45:49 EDT
Thanks to all who responded to my posting! I'll attack the stud next week
when the parts get here from spitbits. Right now i'm trying to get rid of a
small vibration in the drive shaft. It was worse untill a kindly machinist
who builds drive shafts pointed out that the yokes were 45 degrees out of
line. I think I'll rotate it 180 degrees and see what happens. (this must
have been done by the DPO) (dumb present owner) when he cleaned and painted
it last winter. sigh. anyway thanks again.

Ken Copeland DPO
70 GT6+ KC78784