Re: VTR Reservations

To: tr6@mail.icongrp.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: VTR Reservations
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:40:59 EDT
In a message dated 6/24/99, 2:27:45 PM, tr6@mail.icongrp.com writes:
<<Just cancelled our reservations at Holiday Inn by the Bay for 7/28 through
7/31/98.  King size bed, non smoking, overlooking Casco Bay.  Maybe someone
else can use them...Don Emery>>

Don, much appreciated by this procrastinator, who now has, interestingly
enough, a reservation at "Holiday Inn by the Bay for 7/28 through 7/31...King
size bed, non smoking, overlooking Casco Bay"! Thanks to you and "Christine"
and her manager for working their way through the new reservation computer
system and successfully getting me into that room with my own credit card as
a guarantee! :-)

--Andy

Andrew Mace, VTR President and part-time procrastinator (going full time when
I get around to it)