Harbor Freight Summer Sale

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Harbor Freight Summer Sale
From: "Charles" <c2h60_@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:57:30 -0000
Please do not get upset with me - THIS IS NOT A SPAM.  Please do not flame
me.  Just trying to help those interested.

SUMMER IS HERE!!! Now is the time to take advantage of Harbor Freight's
reduced prices on the items you want.  Of course, you still receive FREE
SHIPPING with any order of $50 or more. Hurry, sale ends June 28, 1999.

Save up to 80% on over 300 items. Here is just a small sample of the items
on sale now:

7" Auto Adjusting Pliers
No more fumbling; easy to adjust with one hand. Was $14.99! Now $6.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=Idg2i9VKDOdV2

Skill 7-1/4" Circular Saw
High torque ball bearing motor gives high output with low vibration. Save
$9. Now $45.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=cAXAZpkMyc70A

Bosch Cordless Drill/Driver
3/8", 12 Volt cordless drill/driver with keyless chuck. Reduced $10. Now
$79.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=t1iSslbybGSlo

Night Vision Scope
See in complete darkness. Magnifies to x4.3. Save $40. Reduced to $199.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=1ONxQIy8vEB8Q

Mini Carving/Drill Tool
High speed drill for precision drilling, carving, deburring and finishing.
Was $14.99, now only $9.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=fVd81coucnpO2

Heavy Duty Production Drill (3/8")
All ball bearing construction with a Jacob'sŪ Chuck. Reduced to $19.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=q7dC9jkIPMs66

Anvil
55 lbs. of top grade cast iron.  Now just .73 cents a pound! Only $39.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=eupc1MdXwcybw

Steel Service Cart (16"x 30")
This 16"x 30" cart can tackle a wide variety of jobs. For a limited time
$29.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=49heH8dbLsYXE

Big Foot Wagon
The BIG 10" pneumatic tires can handle all types of terrain with ease.
Save $10. Now $39.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=xBunIUf7ccza2

Rubberized Gloves (3 pairs)
Heavy duty rubber protects against cuts and abrasions. Only $2 per pair!
Now $5.99!
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=7rjFMNVuWnBxs

Click below to receive a FREE printed catalog mailed to your home or
office.
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=zxmL6UcrSNYVw

This offer is available now through June 28, 1999, so don't delay.

Call Us Toll Free 24 hours A day! 7 Days A Week!
1-800-423-2567 U.S. & Canada
1-805-388-3000 International

Click here to review our privacy statement:
http://www.harborfreight.fabrik.net/ct?TID=GVzcH3Nv05mzQ&AC=sStuKhhz6epsQ