Thanks

To: tr <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 14:37:07 -0400
Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who replied to my recent
posts regarding Carb tuning and Camber. Looks like there’s nothing for
it but to rebuild the carbs so the kit is on the way.

My camber problem turned out to be a SERIOUS misalignment. When you have
the wheels toed in as much as I apparently did, it makes ‘em look like
the camber is WAY off - tires chirp when you go around corners too 8^).
Professional alignment did the trick.

Next on the to do list is to find out why I find a small amount of
coolant on the floor whenever I park the car. No overheating, just a
little incontinence!

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT