Porch!

To: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Porch!
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:38:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
>  64 Porsche 356 C coupe (pronounced "POR-SHUH")   :-)

Ross,

POR-SHUH?   Huh?

Is that why the two 911 owners, who keep inviting me to the Porsche club
autocrosses (at the NJ Meadowlands), keep wincing when I call them Porches
(pronounced like a the preverbal PORCH on the front of your house).

They, like you, know I am kidding, but now that the new engine is done, I'll
be accepting the challenge this Friday night, when it is offered, once
again, over dinner at the neighbors house.  A few urethane sway bar
bushings, some more break-in miles and maybe a few more tips from the "go
fast" racer listers.......

Jack (heading out to AutoX soon) Brooks
1960 TR3A
1974 Norton 850 Commando